§1 Information about the collection of personal data (1) In the following we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. In this way we would like to inform you about our processing operations and at the same time comply with the legal obligations, in particular those arising from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). (2) Responsible according to Art. 4 Para. 7 GDPR
[Name, address for summons, e-mail address]
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. If the request is assigned to a contract, we delete the data arising in this context after the deadlines for the contract period, otherwise after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will always carefully select and monitor these service providers and inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights (1) Regarding the personal data concerning you, you have the following rights towards a responsible person: – right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
§3 Processing of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website for informational purposes, i.e. simply viewing it without registering and without providing us with any other information, we process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The data described below is technically required for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR:
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (visited page)
Access Status/HTTP Status Code
each transmitted amount of data
previously visited page
Language and version of the browser software.
§4 Other functions and offers of our website (1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested and use other common functions for analysis or marketing of our offers, which are presented in more detail below. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data or we process such additional data that we use to carry out the respective services. The aforementioned data processing principles apply to all data processing purposes described here.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These are carefully selected by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. Depending on the service, your data can also be collected by the partners on their own responsibility. You will receive more detailed information when you enter your data or below in the description of the respective offers.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data (1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us. The admissibility of the processing of your data up to the time of your revocation remains unaffected. (2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data in the way we have done. In case of your objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing. (3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can best exercise your objection to advertising using the contact details given above.
§6 SSL encryption This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from „http://“ to „https://“ and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, we use technical aids for various functions when you use our website, in particular cookies, which can be stored on your end device. When you visit our website and at any time thereafter, you can choose whether you want to generally allow the setting of cookies or which individual additional functions you want to select. You can make changes in your browser settings. (2) Cookies are text files or information in a database that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, so that certain information can flow to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer, but primarily serve to make the internet offer faster and more user-friendly. This website uses the following types of cookies, whose functionality and legal basis we will explain below:
Transient cookies: Such cookies, in particular session cookies, are automatically deleted when the browser is closed or when you log out. They contain a so-called session ID. In this way, various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session and your computer can be recognized when you return to our website.
Persistent cookies: These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which varies depending on the cookie. You can view the cookies that have been set and their runtimes at any time in your browser settings and delete the cookies manually.
(3) Mandatory functions that are technically necessary to display the website: The technical structure of the website requires that we use technologies, in particular cookies. Without these techniques, our website cannot be displayed (fully correctly) or the support functions could not be enabled. These are basically transient cookies that are deleted at the end of your visit to the website, at the latest when you close your browser. You cannot opt out of these cookies if you wish to use our website. The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR.
§8 Use of script libraries (Google Webfonts) – Local hosting
This site uses so-called web fonts for the uniform display of fonts. The Google Fonts are installed locally. There is no connection to Google servers.
You can find more information about Google Web Fonts here: https://www.google.com/webfonts https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
§9 External links
(1) Our online offer contains links to websites of other providers – so-called external links. The content of the destinations of these external links is beyond our control, so that we cannot assume any liability for such content. The responsibility always lies with the respective operator of the external sites. At the time the external links were linked, no legal violations were apparent. We cannot reasonably be expected to constantly monitor third-party content for violations of the law without specific information and evidence. If we become aware of any legal infringements, we will remove the corresponding external links immediately.
§10 Objection to promotional mails We hereby object to the use of contact data published as part of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information material. The site operators expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising being sent, such as spam e-mails.
We reserve the right to occasionally adapt this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
Status: July 2022