§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. In this way, we would like to inform you about our processing operations and at the same time comply with legal obligations, in particular from the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the GDPR is:
JMS Jura-Marble Suppliers – Jura Marmor Vertriebs Corporation m.b.H
Frauenberger Weg 20
D-91807 Solnhofen – Germany
Phone: +49 9145 601 300 Fax: +49 9145 601 333
(see our imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer at our postal address with the addition "our data protection officer" or by e-mail email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable. Your name and telephone number) are stored by us in order to answer your questions. If the request is assigned to a contract, we delete the data arising in this context after the deadlines for the term of the contract, otherwise after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will always carefully select and monitor these service providers and inform you in detail below about the respective processes. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
(5) We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect data from access by third parties.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis a controller with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Processing of personal data when visiting our website
When using the website for informational purposes, i.e. merely viewing it without registration and without you providing us with any other information, we process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The data described below is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR:
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (page visited)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– previously visited page
– Operating system
– Language and version of the browser software.
§4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested and use other common functions for the analysis or marketing of our offers, which are presented in more detail below. To do this, you usually have to provide further personal data or we process such additional data that we use to carry out the respective services. For all data processing purposes described here, the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These are carefully selected by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
§5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us. The permissibility of the processing of your data up to the time of your revocation remains unaffected.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The best way to object to advertising is to contact us using the contact details given above.
§6 SSL or TLS encryption
(1) This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
(1) You have the option of contacting us by means of personal messages (e-mail, telephone, fax or post). We process all personal data resulting from this (name, enquiry, etc.) on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO in order to answer your request.
(2) In addition, you can decide for yourself whether you want to provide us with further information. This information is voluntary and not mandatory. We process your voluntary information on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(3) If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(4) Your data will only be processed to answer your request and for possible follow-up questions. We delete your data as soon as it is no longer required. If a contractual relationship is established, we are subject to the statutory retention requirements and delete your data after these periods have expired.
§8 Use of Script Libraries - Local Hosting
(1) This site uses for the uniform display of fonts from IcoMoon. IcoMoon fonts are installed locally. A connection to IcoMoon.io servers does not take place.
§9 External links
(1) Our online offer contains links to websites of other providers - so-called external links. The contents of the destinations of these external links are beyond our control, so that we do not assume any liability for such content. The responsibility always lies with the respective operator of the external sites. At the time the external links were linked, no legal violations were apparent. It is not reasonable for us to permanently monitor third-party content for legal violations without concrete indications and indications. If we become aware of any legal violations, we will remove the corresponding external links immediately.
§10 Map services (see also §8 External links)
(1) The Google Maps map service can only be accessed by visitors to the website via an external link. The SSG Solnhofen Stone Group does not use any plugins or other interfaces on its website that Google offers for embedding the map services on websites.
(2) As soon as you access Google Maps, Google's terms and conditions and data processing guidelines apply there.
(3) We expressly draw your attention to the fact that Google permanently stores data outside Germany and uses it for business purposes. To what extent and for how long the data is stored is not recognizable to us. However, you have the right to request access to this data from the operator of the map service.
§11 Objection to advertising e-mails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
As of September 2023